October 15, 2009

Sorry, I had this written up but couldn't post it last night (giant science project).

As promised......Boots and headbands! Sorry if you
didn't realize the end of my last post wasn't hint enough.
I'm a huge fan of headbands and this jeweled one makes me tingle with excitement.(Forever21, $4.80)
These leather Steve Madden boots are gorgeous(Steve Madden, $109). The buttery leather comes in Black and Cognac and the low heels is perfect for anything from a sweater dress to jeans and a sweatshirt(What I'm wearing at the moment!).
This headband has two of my favorite things for accessories. Zippers and bows, Something about the tough, girly quality of this made me dizzy with joy.
I love these boots. The booties are suede which is lovely and the uneven top is striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment