February 13, 2010

Been popping cheerios like a toddler

First of all, Rest in peace artistic genius Alexander Mcqueen.

Now, I hope everyone heard We Are The World. I heard it two days ago and then remembered it today because it started playing while I got a long needed manicure (Essie-Jam n Jelly:The best color ever! Bright-but-not-neon pink with a purple shimmer.) One nail has chipped a little though :(
I've spent the majority of the last two hours going to the computer and running back to my room. Damn salmon! I usually love salmon but that smell was TERRIBLE!
I received Elle last night and I was sooo happy! Keira Knightly looks beautiful and the articles are great but what grabbed me was the accessories and makeup. The animal print wedges were to DIE for. Maybe I'm just loving animal print right now. I
want everything animal print now but i have to restrain myself; no prints at school :(
Goodbye, I have to return to reading blogs while popping cheerios like a toddler ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment